[FTM] More transfer sheets. Names added to Whereabouts Unknown

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sun Dec 18 20:41:02 EST 2005

Hello,

The France Toulouse MIssion website is two months old today.  We've had 612 hits, 255 unique visitors,
and 437 MB of downloads.

Here is what has changed since December 5th.

Transfer sheets for the following dates have been added:

A four page mission address list published 29 Dec 1977 has been added.

The above items thanks to Serge Lizier.

38 names have been added to the "Whereabouts Unknown" section based on the address list provided
by Serge Lizier.

Go to http://ftm.dnsalias.org and click on "Website Change History" for quick links to these items.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season.

John