[FTM] Scans of Transfer sheets available

Kip_Thompson at Dell.com Kip_Thompson at Dell.com
Mon Nov 28 22:25:19 EST 2005

You must have kept everything

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	John R Larsen [mailto:john at larsen-family.us]
Sent:	Sun Nov 27 22:23:20 2005
To:	france_toulouse_mission at larsen-family.us
Subject:	[FTM] Scans of Transfer sheets available

Transfer Day!  A day that greatly affected missionaries' lives. Out of the blue would come that envelope
with new marching orders.  I've scanned my transfer sheets from Nov 1975 to Sept 1977 and put them on
the website.

To see them please go to http://ftm.dnsalias.org and click on the "Pictures - Memorabilia" link and then
click on the little picture of the "Missionary Transfer".

If anyone has more transfer sheets and would scan them at 75 dpi and email them to john at larsen-
family.us I'll post them as well.

Thanks!

John