[FTM] 1 Day Reminder: FTM Reunion is March 31st

Michael Barnes barnesms at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 12:31:48 EST 2006

It appears I will be joining others who will not be attending the reunion.
It would have been a great pleasure to renew friendships and feel that
wonderful brotherhood shared with other French elders and sisters alike.  My
son Zach is serving in the Toulouse mission now; the mission has changed
pretty significantly since we walked the streets of southern France.  My
best to all.

Michael Barnes
425.802.1995
barnesms at comcast.net