[FTM] 1 Day Reminder: FTM Reunion is March 31st

donfairbanks at comcast.net donfairbanks at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 20:11:49 EST 2006

I unfortunately will not be able to attend this reunion as I am in Canada visiting with my mother. The reunion last October was an absolute blast! It was so great to see and renew freindships with dear friends. I look forward to staying in touch.

Best Regards,
Don Fairbanks
(970) 377-3900 (Office)
(970) 223-3743 (Home)