[FTM] Didier Special and Chris Allen mission pictures

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Thu May 4 15:55:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Do you remember the "Didier Special"?  Well, in 1977 Chris Allen recorded Elder Didier teaching
missionaries in Toulouse how to use the "Didier Special" as an informal way to introduce the gospel
message to people interested in the church. That recording has been converted into digital format for your
enjoyment.  You can download the "Didier Special" by going to the website:

    http://ftm.dnsalias.org

Click on the "Pictures - Memorabilia" link and then click on the picture of Elder Didier at the top of the
page.

Chris Allen scanned all of his mission pictures and sent them to me on a CD.  They have all been put on
the website.  Click on Chris Allen's picture on the "Pictures - Memorabilia" page.

If any of you have items you would like to put on the website please let me know and we'll arrange some
way to get that done.

John