[FTM] Visiting with George and Myrna Broschinsky

John Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sun Feb 14 16:10:02 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I live in New Hampshire, but we were in Utah last week for my
Mom's 90th birthday celebration.  While we were there we contacted
President and Sister Broschinsky.  We were able to meet them for breakfast
at the IHOP in Murray, Utah, and had a very enjoyable visit.

George is 78 years old and Myrna retired last year from the school district
where she worked for many years.  George is dealing with some health
issues, but is taking life as it comes.  George teaches a French class
about once a week.

It has been years since an email was sent to this list, but thought you
would all like to have this short update and the attached picture.

John Larsen

--
John R Larsen <john at larsen-family.us>
http://larsen-family.us