[FTM] Reunion de la Mission Française de Toulouse

Pam Smith pam_smith at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 17:35:22 EST 2017

Reunion de la Mission Française de Toulouse

Please join us for an evening to greet & visit with old friends &
companions.

March 3rd, 2017
6:00-9:00 PM
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
6050 W Chapel DrHighland,Utah84003 (Highland is between American Fork &
Alpine Utah.)

Potluck refreshments

Call your companion, spread the word. Come visit with President George
Broschinsky and remember his dear wife Myrna who passed away on January
12th, 2017. With the Paris temple nearing completion this is a good time
to celebrate our service in France.

RSVP
Sœur Pam Thorn Smith
801-756-9872

I first met Gisèle Tauzin in Bordeaux, France in 1975. She has recently
returned after serving her 5th mission at the Family History Library. In
2016-2017 I worked with her and with Yvette Longstaff transcribing
French records from Toulouse. After her 80th birthday she returned home.

Bring your memories, pictures, and experiences to share. May we gather
together to strengthen & uplift each other.