[FTM] French meeting

Pam Smith pam_smith at comcast.net
Sat Mar 4 00:39:16 EST 2017

We are so happy that the Paris temple is so near to completion. Here is
President Broschinsky looking at pictures of the stain glass windows for
the Paris temple. Our daughter Amilia Smith is the office manager for
the Holdman Studios at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi Utah where they make
the stain glass windows. Their other studio in Mexico is where the Paris
windows are made. My daughter orders glass, makes the payroll, deals
with the red-tape, and holds the shop together so the artists can do the
art work. I saw the skylight when it was 1/2 way finished and they fit
it onto the frame.

This was a wonderful gathering tonight for the French speaking saints
here. Our mission was well represented. Elder Randall Bennett spoke.
I'll share my notes later.