[stanford_status] Back in hospital. Test results.

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Thu Jun 29 17:04:33 EDT 2006

Hello,

Unfortunately Stanford has been readmitted to the hospital.  The last couple of days he hasn't been
feeling well.  We thought it might be related to the testing that he has had this past Friday, Monday, and
Tuesday.  Yesterday he was having sharp pains in his lower abdomen.  Joyce took him back to
Hitchcock clinic this afternoon and they decided to check him back into Southern New Hampshire
Medical Center for a day or two.  Most likely he will be back in the pediatric ward where he was before.
They will do a CT Scan to see what is going on.  It might be an infection from the initial surgery.  I'll be
staying with him the night like before.

Staging test results.  His CT scan from last Friday was clear showing no cancer.  His PET scan from
Monday was also clear showing no cancer.  We don't know the results of the bone marrow biopsy or the
spinal tap.  The information has all been sent up to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
The plan is to meet with them next week some time.  Hopefully this will still happen assuming Stanford's
new issues resolved quickly.

John