[stanford_status] Memorial Blood Drive reminder: 28 April 2007

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sat Apr 21 22:50:27 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to bring you up to date on a few things.  First, though,
we want to thank you for your continued support and well wishes
during the last 13 weeks since Stanford's passing.  It means a lot
to us.  A week ago we ordered the stone marker for Stanford's grave.
It will be several weeks until it is put in place.  Below is
information about the upcoming blood drive and about the memorial
scholarship.

BLOOD DRIVE

The blood drive "In Memory of Stanford Mark Larsen" will be held
this Saturday, April 28, 2007, from 9:00 AM through 3:00 PM.  We are
hoping for a big turnout as we join together to give the gift of
life in Stanford's memory.  It will held be in the same church
building where Stanford's funeral was held twelve weeks ago today:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
110 Concord Street
Nashua, NH 03064

Directions to the chapel:

>From the south:
Travel north on Route 3.
In Nashua take exit 7 East.
Proceed through the light onto Henri Burque Highway.
Stay on Henri Burque until it ends.
Turn right onto Concord Street.
The chapel is about 1/4 mile on the right.
Parking is available in the back of the building.

>From the north:
Travel south on Route 3.
In Nashua take exit 7 East.
Travel back over Route 3 and turn left onto Henri Burque Highway.
Stay on Henri Burque until it ends.
Turn right onto Concord Street.
The chapel is about 1/4 mile on the right.
Parking is available in the back of the building.

MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP

The "Stanford Mark Larsen Memorial Scholarship" is steadily growing.
Contributions currently total $5905.  Our goal is to reach at least
$10,000 so that the scholarship becomes a perpetual fund.  More
Information can be found by clicking on the "Contribute to Memorial
Scholarship" link below Stanford's picture at the
http://StanfordLarsen.org website.  The scholarship will be awarded
annually to a student at Nashua High School South.