[stanford_status] Jan 24, Wed - Final times for wake and funeral

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Wed Jan 24 23:50:05 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Joyce and I went to the Farwell Funeral Home this afternoon and made
all the arrangements for the wake and the funeral.  I never thought
we would be doing this for one of our own children.  Stanford has 24
cousins ranging in age from 5 to 28 years old.  All four of his
grandparents are living.  He is the only grandchild that has passed
away.

The wake will be held from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Friday, January 26,
2007 at the following location:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
110 Concord Street
Nashua, NH

The funeral will be held in the same location at 10:00 AM on
Saturday, January 27th.

As I mentioned before, we chose Saturday for the funeral
intentionally so that student friends and teachers could attend
without playing hooky.  Also we wanted to make it possible for as
many people who work during the week to attend if they want to.  The
chapel is large and can hold upwards of 1200 people.  We feel
strongly that Stanford's spirit will be there.  He would love to see
all who attend.

Stanford will be buried at the west end of the Woodlawn Cemetery in
Nashua, NH.  This large cemetery is between West Hollis Street and
Kinsley Street.  We often travel down these roads and will be
comforted to know that we will often be passing by him.

John