[stanford_status] Stanford's birthday, Blood drive

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Wed Aug 5 21:40:15 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

BIRTHDAY TODAY:
Today, Aug 5, is Stanford's birthday.  He would have been 21.  We miss him
very much and think about him a lot.  We put birthday balloons at his grave
and at the high school on his granite bench.

BLOOD DRIVE:
Below is information about a blood drive to be held in memory of Stanford's
21st birthday.  We hope for great participation.