[stanford_status] Blood drive results

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Fri Aug 28 22:56:56 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

We would like to thank everyone who helped out with this second blood drive
held in Stanford's memory. (The first was held April 28, 2007.) The goal
for this drive was to collect 50 units.  We had 56 people come through the
door and collected 46 units.  There were 11 first time donors including
four 16 year olds. Some pictures can be seen at the following link:

http://larsen-family.us/pictures/2009/2009_08_28_-
_Blood_drive_in_memory_of_Stanford_Larsen

Thanks to all who contributed the gift of life.

John