[stanford_status] Noon report - Thu, Nov 30th

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Thu Nov 30 13:12:25 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

The new schedule for the oxycontin seems to be working well.
Stanford slept most of the night through only waking up briefly a
couple of times.  He had 10 mg of oxycodone at midnight, but hasn't
needed any since then.  His pulse this morning was measured at 110.
This is an improvement.

Stanford is tired of using the wheelchair all the time so he is
"listening to his body" and will only use it when he feels like he
needs to.

Joyce's parents and sister, Leslie, arrived last night from Utah.
It is good to have them here.  It is Leslie's first time here.

A student at Nashua High School South (NHSS) wrote a poem that was
hand delivered to Stanford yesterday by Mr. Ken Heaton, the advisor
of the Gaming Club at NHSS, when some of them came in the afternoon
to play Magic with Stanford.  It touched all of us a lot and
Stanford wanted to make it available.  I've put it as the main page
at the website I had intended to make some months ago.  If you would
like to read it go to:

http://StanfordLarsen.org

Some people have had trouble opening the links that I've included in
emails.  Under Stanford's picture at http://StanfordLarsen.org you
can click on "LINKS" to get to a page with all the links to pictures
and the tribute video.  I'll update this page as new stuff becomes
available.  So, to make it easy, just remember to go to
http://StanfordLarsen.org and you can get to everything there.

Stanford continues to improve, which is what we all want.  He wants
to start up the next chemo treatment when he is strong enough.  He
is always the fighter.  "Never give up!  Never surrender!"

Please continue to keep Stanford in your thoughts and prayers and
ask God for the miracle we so desire.

John