[stanford_status] Jan 23, Tues - Not much time left

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Tue Jan 23 12:11:32 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Dr. O'Shea called a few minutes ago.  The tumors have completely
replaced Stanford's liver except for a very small sliver of tissue.
In his opinion based on Stanford's current condition as reported by
the hospice nurse (here right now) Stanford has only a few hours to
a day left.  After a valiant fight of 7 months the end has finally
come.  The plan is to transfer Stanford by ambulance to the Hospice
house in Merrimack as soon as possible.  We're trying to get the
family together now.  I've left a message on Bradford's cell phone.
I don't know how to get him here.  He has no car, but when he calls
back we'll figure something out.  I'll email again when more
information is available.

John