[FTM] Steve Barrett's Contact Info

Steven M. Barrett janalee1980 at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 22:48:02 EST 2005

Elder Larsen,

Sorry about the "Elder" salutation, but I don't think I ever called you by your first name.

My wife Jana Lee and I really enjoyed the FTM mission reunion!  It was so good to see President and Sister Broschinsky again along with all the Elders and Sisters (many of which I hadn't seen for nearly 30 years).  Thank you for all your efforts to get everyone together again!  I thought that the FTM had been pretty much dissolved as it had been so long since we had heard from anyone.

Here is the contact info for Jana Lee and me and a short Bio:

Steve and Jana Lee Barrett
3973 Crestview Drive
Holladay, Utah 84124

Home Phone: (801) 278-9336
Steve's Work Phone: (801) 594-3166 (L-3 Communications)

Steve's Missionary Assignments and Companions:
LTM August 30, 1975 - Elder Garth Aamodt (Bologne District)
Arrived in Toulouse October 29, 1975
Bordeaux (Gradignan) Oct '75 to Apr '76 - Elders Scott Hortin and Gary Bergera
Pau Apr '76 to July '76- Elders Michael Monson and Ross Fulton
Toulouse July '76 to Feb '77- Elders Steven Clark and Bruce Beamer
Montpellier Feb '77 to Jul '77 - Elders Jeffrey Smith and Douglas Snow
Tulle Jul '77 to Sep '77- Elders Ray Enniss and Robert Simpson
Traveled with family before arriving home in SLC October 3, 1977 (Conference Weekend)

Married Jana Lee Donaldson June 18, 1981 (smartest thing I ever did!)
Daughter Ann Marie
Son John Taylor (serving in Florida Tallahassee Mission)
Daughter Cherilee
Daughter Kristine Lindsay

Attended U of U BSEE 1981, MBA 1986

Steve's Favorite Church Calling:  CTR-8 Primary Teacher
Jana's Favorite Church Calling:  Young Women