[FTM] Scans of 'CHALLENGE', the FTM newsletter

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sun Nov 13 17:36:51 EST 2005

Hello,

Remember the mission newsletter "CHALLENGE"?  It was printed on green paper about twice a month
and had all kinds of information on it like new arrivals, baptismal numbers, words of encouragement, etc.
You can find scans of the first two years at the following url:

http://ftm.dnsalias.org/pictures/challenge/

I found these newsletters while going through all my old mission memorabilia and thought I'd share them
with anyone who might like to take a peak into the past.

If anyone else has stuff they would like to share on the website, please contact me and we'll work out a
way to get it online.

John

ps.  The FTM website now has contact info for 100 missionaries.  There are currently 152 missionaries
whose whereabouts are unknown.  Please visit http://ftm.dnsalias.org and help us locate these
missionaries.  Thanks!

pps.  The date for the next mission reunion is set for Friday, March 31, 2006.  Please plan now to attend!
More information will be posted to the website as it becomes available.