[FTM] Scans of FTM Cookbook

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sun Nov 20 17:17:45 EST 2005

Hello,

Remember the France Toulouse Mission Cookbook?  Well, I've scanned my somewhat beat up copy and
put it on the website.  Please go to http://ftm.dnsalias.org and click on the "Pictures - Memorabilia" link
and then click on the little picture of the "FTM Cookbook".

I've put a couple fun pictures there and also a little history explaining the project from my perspective.  I'm
sure Sister Broschinksy could fill in a bunch of other details.  I'd be glad to add other people's memories
and comments about the book.  Just send them to me and I'll add them to the webpage.

John

ps.  If anyone has anything else they would like put on the website to share, please email me and we'll
figure out a way to get your stuff online.