[FTM] Scans of White Missionary Handbook online

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sun Jan 8 16:43:44 EST 2006

Remember that little white missionary handbook that was always in your pocket? How many times did
you read yours? I've put scans of my White Handbook and also one scan of all the stuff that happened to
be in mine when I opened it up after 30 years. It was interesting to find pictures of my favorite companion
Elder Bennett. He might not like you seeing those, but they were in my handbook my whole mission. I
also found a picture of my first junior companion, Elder Bates, and a picture he drew. Also in there were
my original temple recommend, my LTM food card for Knight Mangum Hall, and a billet from a bus, but I
don't know which city.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season and that getting adjusted to normal life hasn't been too
difficult.

Remember, the FTM reunion is scheduled for March 31, 2006.  Please put it on your calendars!

A bientot,

John