[FTM] Reunion March 31,2006

Rand randkb at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 23:01:28 EST 2006

Hello FTM missionaries!

We will be having a mission reunion with President and Sister Broschinsky
and their family,  as well as Christian and Marie Francoise Euvrard, on
Friday evening March 31, 2006.

We need someone to volunteer to book their Relief Society room or cultural
hall in their meetinghouse large enough to host a pot luck dinner, with
tables and chairs.  We estimate that their will be over 100 people in
attendance.

We have moved out of our former home and into a much smaller empty-nester
home which simply is not big enough to accommodate a large group.

We need a meetinghouse in the Salt Lake valley preferably, so that it is
central for those traveling in from out of state.  Provo/Orem or Bountiful
would be good second choices.

Please respond to this email address if you are willing to book a room in
your meetinghouse to host the reunion.  We will get you plenty of help to
set up tables and chairs and take them all down and clean up afterwards.
This should not be a lot of work for whoever is willing to book their
building for the evening.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Randall Bennett