[stanford_status] Jan 27, Sat - Pictures from yesterday's Viewing online

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sat Jan 27 08:17:54 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, Jan 26th, was an emotionally draining day.  We were all
so touched by the number of people that came to honor Stanford.  The
viewing time was scheduled to run from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, but
people were already there at 6:45 PM so we started early.  The line
stretched around the building and the last callers came through at
10:15 PM.  Pictures have been put on the http://StanfordLarsen.org
website.  I wanted to get the pictures online quickly since for many
in far locations that is the only way you can share in the day.

The funeral service is today at 10:00 AM and we need to leave in
about 30 minutes.  We need to get everyone ready.

John