[stanford_status] Jan 27, Sat - Funeral pictures, newspaper article, grave location

John R Larsen john at larsen-family.us
Sat Jan 27 22:58:49 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Pictures of the funeral and grave side service have been posted to
the http://StanfordLarsen.org website.  Dean Shalhoup of the Nashua
Telegraph wrote a follow up article about Stanford that appeared in
today's Nashua Telegraph.  I've put a copy of that article on the
website as well.  I also put a link to a image obtained from Google
Maps that shows the location of Stanford's grave in the Woodlawn
Cemetery.

It has been a very emotional day for all of us.  We are overwhelmed
and touched by the support of family and friends and thank all of
you from the bottom of our hearts.  Life should settle back into its
normal routines after a while.  However, there is still the need to
go through all of Stanford's worldly possessions and figure out how
best to spread them around.  That will be an emotionally painful
process.  For now we will enjoy the time with family members that
are all here from out of town, some that we haven't seen in many
years.

Thanks again to all of you for your support during this journey of
life.

John